HCLTech is back at the annual Microsoft Power Platform Conference – this year as a Platinum Sponsor – and will be hosting a session on app modernization. Our excitement about this event is matched only by our energy and passion for the suite of products in Power Platform. As Charles LaManna, Corporate Vice President, Business Apps and Platform at Microsoft, says, “HCLTech is one of our channel’s leaders in introducing Power Platform solutions to businesses worldwide and empowering them to work with more agility, efficiency and productivity. The team at HCLTech routinely delivers unprecedented value with our revolutionary technology in a collaborative way, bringing our joint clients’ visions to reality with Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.”
MPPC23 will afford attendees the opportunity to be inspired by Microsoft MVPs and senior thought leaders, as well as the product experts and engineers behind Power Platform. It will be the perfect place to network with partners and customers alike to learn how Power Platform and Dynamics 365 are transforming businesses across industries. Conference-goers will also be able to attend immersive workshops, hands-on breakout sessions and listen to a plethora of keynote speakers.
Join HCLTech at Booth #320 to network and learn more about our Power Platform capabilities. In addition, please plan to attend our session, Supercharging App Modernization with Microsoft Power Platform, to explore how we’re leveraging the suite of low-code tools to help organizations like yours transition away from outdated legacy systems.
About our session:
To stay competitive, businesses must modernize and decommission their legacy apps. Join us as we share how your organization can get started with Power Apps and adopt an app modernization plan. Common questions we’ll address include:
- Should we build a Center of Excellence (CoE) first?
- What apps do we start with?
- How do we get our company and CFO to invest?
- How do we get citizen development started and aligned with corporate IT and begin Fusion Development? Pro Code + Low Code
All of these are answered by a legacy app modernization assessment and roadmap.
- App modernization is the process of employing an ongoing fitness review process to continually assess the overall quality, utility and compliance of your apps and then address any identified modernization requirements.
- Fusion development is where code first and low code come together. It empowers your business to build better applications faster by bringing together professional developers and citizen developers.
You will learn:
- What and how to start a Power Platform CoE: The people side of Power Platform
- Fusion development: The plan to unite pro code, low code and no code
- Low hanging fruit: Application modernization strategy
- Creating a business and technology plan to get your company excited (even your CFO!)
We hope you’ll join us for this important session. And please visit us at Booth #320 to see our passion for Power Platform in action. See you in Las Vegas!