Organizations have to juggle between the skill, availability, and workload of their sales reps to manually assign leads in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. With a large team and high lead volumes, inconsistencies in leads and the unavailability of sales representatives can become overwhelming. Let’s face it, manual lead assignment is not only tedious but also time-consuming and prone to errors. Is there a better way to streamline this process and maximize your team’s efficiency?
This is where
Here’s your chance to attend our upcoming webinar covering how Lead Assignment and Distribution Automation can help organizations provide a timely and quality response to a lead and boost sales team performance.
Say goodbye to manual lead and work distribution to sellers and hello to increased productivity with this amazing Inogic solution!
Webinar: Auto-assign leads to sellers using assignment rules in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
Wednesday 26th April 2023
10 AM GMT, 11 AM EDT, and 4 PM AEDT
In this webinar, we will explore the advantages of using Lead Assignment and Distribution Automation App, which include the following:
- Better Lead Management: With Lead Assignment and Distribution Automation, organizations can better handle the flow of leads and make sure that leads are being developed and followed up by the right sales representative.
- Boost Sales Efficiency: Automated lead distribution reduces the manual effort of assigning leads, and this proves helpful in enabling sales managers to spend more time on strategic activities.
- Increase Lead Conversion: With the timely assignment of leads to the right sales executives, sales managers can improve their chances of lead conversion.
- Create a Fair Lead Distribution System: It uses predefined assignment rules to distribute leads fairly among sales executives, eliminating any hassle over lead distribution.
- Monitor Assigned Leads: The application provides visibility into lead assignment and distribution process, allowing organizations to track assigned leads.
- Enhanced Sales Team Collaboration: Sales teams can work together more effectively and efficiently, leading to improved collaboration and teamwork, by using Lead Assignment and Distribution Automation app.
- Improved Customer Experience: Because automated lead assignment reduces response time, the overall customer experience improves.
Interesting isn’t it?
Feel free to mail us at [email protected] for a personalized demo of the app or to ask us any queries related to using an automated lead and workload distribution solution in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM for your organization’s needs.
In sales, every minute counts, and with this amazing lead automation solution, you can make sure that your sales team is able to immediately spring into action and begin working on leads as soon as they are created. So, stop second-guessing yourself and
Bid farewell to manual lead assignment!