“Yes, I’ll postpone it to Wednesday, the 20th, and keep Nigel updated too”, Josh speaks into his phone while making a few clicks on his keyboard. Josh had the Appointment Summary Card open on his laptop and was skimming through the Auto Scheduling Calendar for his Sales Rep, Nigel. On the Client’s request, Josh had shifted the 5 pm meeting between Nigel and the client to a free slot of 4 pm the next day.
This change was immediately reflected on Nigel’s Maplytics Schedule within Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. The travel routes for the next day were also altered automatically in the Trip Summary panel and Josh knew Nigel could check it on his phone. Isn’t it a cool and hassle-free way to manage daily appointments while being informed and planned? Maplytics on Microsoft
We are sure, this has perked up your interest! So, do not be a bystander, register immediately!
Webinar: Ride the location intelligence tide with Territory Management, Auto Scheduling, Route Tracking, and more!
March 09, 2023, Thursday | 11 AM US EST | 10 AM UK GMT | 4 PM AEDT
In this webinar, we shall be having a focused look at the following points:
- Esri Support- overlay with real-time ArcGIS Feature Layers
- Multiple Datasource Support- maximize support for record plotting
- Mobile UI upscale- upgraded interface and look of mobile app
- Actual and Proposed Route Tracking- view planned and traveled routes
- Auto Scheduling – plot Auto-Scheduling Calendar and analyze Trip Summary Panel
- Territory Management- create, align, and re-align balanced business territories
Time is like quicksand and is ticking away,
To explore more of Maplytics, you can always
Explore ideas to regulate and upgrade your business operations with Maplytics within Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM,