As we head full steam ahead into Q4, SugarClub and the people behind the scenes have been working hard to make sure this final quarter of the year is a memorable one for its users! We are here to deliver great content, so stay tuned to hear new topics, engage with other fellow users, and find new ways to make the most of your Sugar experience! See how easy it is to let the platform do the work.
We don’t want you to miss out on any of the SugarClub first-rate content, so we’ve compiled a few of our favorite October 2022 posts:
- New Webinar in December – Improve Your Customer Experience with Self-Service Capabilities — Customers want the freedom to engage with you where, when, and how they want. Why not empower them to do just that? Join Volker Hildebrand, SVP of Product Marketing, and Eric Okimoto, Director of Product Management, on December 7th at 4 PM GMT / 5 PM CET as they show you how to leverage Sugar Serve’s new Self-Service Center to reduce costs and enable customers to connect with you on their own terms.
- Meet Our 2022 Customer Breakthrough Award Winners — We’re happy to announce the winners of SugarCRM’s 2022 Customer Breakthrough Awards and recognize our customers who deliver breakthrough CX with Sugar. We’ve curated 16 awards categories, each demonstrating the diversity and uniqueness of the Sugar community, including regional Customer of the Year winners in Asia-Pacific, EMEA, Latin America, and North America.
- Celebrate the Holidays with 20% off SugarU Live Classes & Certifications — With the holidays fast approaching, we’d like to offer 20% off our live classes and certification exams with the coupon code HOLIDAY20 (valid November 1, 2022 – January 31, 2023). To expand your Sugar skills, use this coupon towards a number of our live virtual classes.
- New Course: What’s New in Sugar’s Q4 2022 Release — Our Q4 2022 release (v12.2) is now live! Learn all about what’s new in this quarter’s release in our What’s new in Sugar’s Q4 2022 Release course. We’ll cover what to anticipate in this new release for Sugar Market, Sugar Enterprise, Sell Premier, Sell Advanced, Sell Essentials, Sugar Serve, Sugar Mobile, and Sugar Connect.
- Sugar Recognized for AI Enhancements and Product Roadmap — We’re excited to share that SugarCRM has placed as a Leader G2 Mid-Market CRM Grid Report for the 25th consecutive quarter and has been named a Challenger on the 2022 Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation Platforms. We are offering both the G2 CRM Mid-Market Grid Report and the Gartner Magic Quadrant report complimentary to customers, so you can delve deeper into the insights on your own.
That’s a Wrap!
We are on a mission to build customers for life, so we really appreciate your feedback, which helps us constantly improve ourselves.
Thank you for sharing your Sugar stories, and cheers to our star community members’ achievements. If you want to refine your Sugar skills, join SugarClub’s users’ groups, ask questions in the Help forum, or attend an event.
Everyone is welcome in the Club!