To be successful, law firms are under increasing pressure to build their client base using less resources. Achieving this seemingly impossible task means getting the most out of the firm’s relationships with their clients, their staff, and their business contacts. This requires that law firms must take a fresh look at how they are utilizing their CRM systems to effectively build these client relationships.
What does the law firm of the future look like?
Many law firms struggle with outdated CRM systems that make it difficult to keep customer information up to date and cannot integrate easily with many of the data sources available to the firm. Manually collecting data from multiple sources and analyzing them in Excel spreadsheets is time-consuming and prone to errors, leading to inaccurate and out-of-date information.
- Remove data silos – Build your firm’s database with pre-built connectors that harvest data from internal and external systems.
- Provide powerful analytics and reporting – Use advanced AI and machine learning to build custom reports and dashboards. Get a true 360-view of your firm’s operations.
- Add flexibility and customization – Build custom apps and eliminate the need for third-party tools using Microsoft Power Apps. Configure legal360 to work the way your firm operates.
- Increase productivity – Leverage legal360’s integration across the Microsoft ecosystem, including Outlook, Office 365, LinkedIn, Power BI, and other applications law firms use daily.
legal360 identifies relationships between the firm’s employees, clients, matters, practices, and industries to find and attract new business opportunities. legal360 provides important tools for law firms, including the ability to:
- Track leads and opportunities by individual, practice group, office, and firm
- Automate contact creation and scoring of those contacts to maximize business development and cross-selling
- Manage and assemble documents and proposals
- Build marketing and communication workflows
All with a secure, cloud-based CRM application that provides anytime, anywhere access from any device. legal360 combines marketing, business development, matter management, and enterprise relationship management in a single, unified platform.
See legal360 in action on November 9!
Join us on