With Fall in full swing, SugarClub and the people behind the scenes have been working hard to make sure this season is a memorable one for its users! We are here to deliver great content, so stay tuned to hear new topics, engage with other fellow users, and find new ways to make the most of your Sugar experience! See how easy it is to let the platform do the work.
We don’t want you to miss out on any of the SugarClub first-rate content, so we’ve compiled a few of our favorite September 2022 posts:
- Save The Date for the Q4 2022 Release Week! Release Week returns October 17-21, so save the date by turning on your notifications or bookmarking the Release Week group. Each quarter, you’ll find all product release information in one place, including productivity improvements, user experience enhancements, new feature highlights, and more. All Sugar users will find easier ways to educate themselves on new enhancements and innovations across the entire Sugar platform with our release week summary.
- New Webinar in October – Unlock Revenue with CRM Reports & Dashboards. If you’re looking to drive better sales and more revenue, why not leverage your existing CRM data? Join SugarCRM customer Avi Bar, National Sales Manager at American Specialties, Christian Wettre, SVP & General Manager, Platform at SugarCRM, and Ellen True, Director, Product Management at SugarCRM on October 25 at 8 AM PT for an insightful discussion on how to get more value from your existing CRM information. Register here!
- Sign Up for Sugar Marketplace News! SugarOutfitters is your one-stop shop to get everything you need to extend the value of your Sugar platform and investment. Sign up for our weekly emails and stay in the loop with the latest available add-ons to enhance your Sugar platform with SugarOutfitters, the official SugarCRM marketplace.
- Have You Met the 2021 Customer Breakthrough Award Winners? With the 2022 Customer Breakthrough Awards just around the corner, let’s not forget about last year’s amazing winners! With 43 submissions worldwide and 11 winners, take a quick walk down memory lane with us to learn more about their submissions and the reasons behind their wins!
- New Course: How to Configure SugarIdentity. If you’re an administrator for Sugar Sell or Sugar Serve and want to learn more about how to set up and manage SugarIdentity, this is the course for you. You’ll learn what SugarIdentity is, how to create and manage users, review how to manage password requirements, and set up LDAP, SAML, or OIDC authentication. Enroll today!
It’s a Wrap!
We are on a mission to build customers for life, so we really appreciate your feedback, which helps us constantly improve ourselves.
Thank you for sharing your Sugar stories, and cheers to our star community members’ achievements. If you want to refine your Sugar skills, join SugarClub’s users’ groups, ask questions in the Help forum, or attend an event.
Everyone is welcome in the Club!