Organizations today need to be able to rapidly communicate with their constituencies— like their customers or employees or interested parties. Sometimes, the message must be tailored to a specific need while at other times the same message should be sent to the entire community en masse. While most communications do not require immediacy, some types of communications such as system maintenance, impromptu meetings, or some other kind of emergency could have significant timeliness requirements.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM doesn’t have such a sophisticated alerting feature. And this is where Inogic’s innovative solution
Alerts4Dynamics offers the following features within Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM:
- Multiple Alert Types: Users can create and manage four different types of alerts viz. announcement, rule-based, record-based, and event-based alerts.
- Mode of Alerts: Alerts can be viewed as pop-ups, form notifications, or can be sent as an email notification to your CRM Users as well as to external audiences i.e., customers.
- Alert Levels: Users can categorize the alert levels as Information, Warning, or Critical.
- Multiple Languages: To help create alert messages in multiple languages.
- View Logs of Alerts: Allows the manager/admin to view the log of reading/dismissed notifications by users.
And much more…
Explore all these features in our demo video and see what they can bring to your organization!
Establishing an effective alerts and notifications system is necessary to ensure critical information flows optimally within your organization. Because having the right information at the right time is how we grow as a team and as an organization!
Your first 15 days are on us!
Oh, and here is something BIG from our end!
Our Team of experts shall be representing us at the
Come say hello to us!