No time for a summer vacation in SugarClub! We are here to deliver great content, so you stay tuned with new topics, engage with other fellow users, and find new ways to make the most of your Sugar experience! See how easy it is to let the platform do the work.
We don’t want you to miss out on any of the SugarClub first-rate content, so we’ve compiled a few of our favorite July 2022 posts:
- SugarOutfitters comes with even more listing and more features. July Roundup: browse through our published Add-Ons and Enhancements that will boost the platform performance giving you more control over your sales, marketing, and service processes.
- New Course: What’s New in Sugar’s Q3 2022 Release. Learn about new features and improvements available in Sugar Market, Enterprise, all Sell Editions, Sugar Serve, and the latest mobile enhancements. The course is free of charge!
- Sugar 12.1 (Q3 2022) has arrived! This new Dev Blog gets you through a list of developers’ impacts in Sugar Q3 release and key takeaways about Sugar improvements for developers and managers. You can also access a customization guide for those Sugar developers working on the new product releases.
- Quick Videos: How to Configure the Self-Service Portal. Watch this video that teaches you step-by-step how an admin can configure the Sugar Serve Self-Service Customer Portal.
- Leadership Lounge Conversation. In this article, Clin Oram, Co-founder and Chief Strategy Officer at SugarCRM, explains how to adapt marketing, sales, and services strategies and accelerate digital transformation to meet the new demands of working remotely.
It’s a Wrap!
We are on a mission to build customers for life, so we really appreciate your feedback, which helps us constantly improve ourselves.
Thank you for sharing your Sugar stories, and cheers to our star community members’ achievements. If you want to refine your Sugar skills, join SugarClub’s users’ groups, ask questions in the Help forum, or attend an event.
Everyone is welcome in the Club!