The 2022 Release Wave 2 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform is here, and it brings new innovations that provide significant capabilities to transform your business.
Microsoft will begin rolling out these new features, starting October 2022.
What’s new with Field Service 2022 Release Wave 2?
Dynamics 365 Field Service is a robust field service management application that makes it easier for companies and their technicians to navigate the complex and connected landscape of service operations. Dynamics 365 Field Service allows for a proactive, streamlined, and relational approach to servicing customer accounts.
Here’s some of the enhanced Field Service capabilities:
- Mobile usability general enhancements for frontline workers
- Location and asset hierarchies have been expanded
- Vendor information can now be captured in the context of a Work Order
- Addition of not-to-exceed values for cost and price on a Work Order
- Resource scheduling enhancements to avoid overlapping bookings
- Bing Maps has been disabled by default for EU regions
- The modern schedule board is now the default schedule board for all Field Service deployments
The following features have been deprecated in Dynamics 365 Field Service:
- Dynamics 365 Field Service on-premise
- Xamarin Field Service Mobile app
You can view the full list of 2022 Release Wave 2 Dynamics 365 deprecations
What’s new with Power Virtual Agents 2022 Release Wave 2?
Microsoft Power Virtual Agents enables anyone within an organization to create low-code/no-code, AI-powered chatbots to interact with internal or external clients without the need for developers…