Your ERP is the central nervous system of your organization, connecting people and information. The right ERP organizes and delivers the data you need to maintain and grow the health of your business.
If your organization isn’t yet leveraging a cloud-based ERP, now’s the time to make the shift. Security concerns, remote workforces, and the sheer volume of data needed to drive business outcomes in the modern market all equal one thing: Failing to use the cloud means falling behind.
Microsoft sets the industry standard for connecting people, sharing information, and automating processes to drive efficiency and innovation. For enterprise and mid-sized companies, there are seven key benefits that make Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management (F&SCM) – formerly Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations – the right choice.
1. Visibility. Let’s use credit collections as an example: In some systems, it’s a matter of running several custom reports to uncover the oldest invoices (and determine why they aren’t paid yet) and a customer’s status. Dynamics 365 F&SCM has this information available online with no additional work required and, if desired, a Power BI graph that shows the biggest offenders who aren’t paying invoices. It generates insights that simplify your job.
2. Integration. When you choose Dynamics 365 F&SCM, you’re buying into the entire Azure-based Microsoft stack with the ability to integrate all its tools for a unified platform and experience. Loaded with seamless integrations up and down the platform, Dynamics 365 is the best-of-breed integrator for most external applications. It also natively talks to the other Microsoft Business apps in the stack.
3. Mobility. Generally speaking, ERP systems require a lot of data input to produce meaningful output. With Dynamics 365 F&SCM, you don’t need to be at your desk for data entry; instead, enter it on a mobile device from the shop floor, a remote location, or anywhere. Additionally, Microsoft’s low-code development platform allows businesses to quickly and easily build their own mobile apps to streamline and automate business processes.
4. Ease of use. Set up new customers in Dynamics 365 F&SCM in just a few seconds from a single screen. Plus, this trusted brand’s platform looks and feels familiar to everyone, making adoption easier at every level.
5. Speed. Dynamics 365 F&SCM reduces financial-period, closing-process timelines from weeks to just a few days. Automating tasks frees up time, which makes for better employee experiences and greater productivity.
6. Analytics. Combine Power BI and Dynamics 365 F&SCM for access to real-time analytics and insights, empowering intelligent, data-driven decisions. If there’s not a feature available that meets your specific needs, build a custom application using template-based designs in Power Apps.
7. Continuous updates. With cloud-based Dynamics 365 F&SCM, you’ll always be running the latest software version because updates are pushed automatically. With minimal IT support and no need for another ERP implementation, you’ll enjoy more time- and resource-saving features than ever before, without lifting a finger.
Planning for growth
Given its functionality and flexibility, Microsoft is HCL-PowerObjects’ solution for our customers. Beyond the ERP, robust security infrastructure, and apps for productivity like Office, Teams, and Power Platform, the ecosystem itself feeds a cycle of unmatched information sharing and automation at scale.
The HCL-PowerObjects team leverages decades of ERP and Microsoft experience to prescribe holistic, cloud-based approaches for our customers. Beginning with strategic planning and continuing with support long after implementation, HCL-PowerObjects specializes in optimizing business processes, improving the employee experience, and nurturing innovation. Partnering with us, you can take advantage of the full power and functionality of this cloud platform to move your business into the future.
Schedule a checkup with our experts! Visit the HCL-PowerObjects site to learn more about Dynamics 365 F&SCM and fill out a contact form. Our team will help you chart a course forward.
Read more about driving business with Dynamics 365 F&SCM in our eBook: Latest ERP Enhancements That Make Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management a Truly Connected Platform.